These pickups are available in new or aged option with cream covers.
Every single detail of these pickups is 100% vintage correct. They are reproduced down to the smallest detail and are probably the closest P90 replica pickups available on the market today. Some parts are made right here in our workshop. The low carbon steel used for manufacturing is imported directly from the USA and even the wire is custom manufactured exclusively for Wizz pickups.
With great attention to detail, each pickup set takes approximately 10 hours to complete. Not only is the sound and look copied, but these pickups even have the correct smell! If you have a vintage guitar that is missing real P90 pickups, you won't find anything closer to genuine P90 Soapbars anywhere on the market.
Wizz Premium Clone P90 Soapbars Pickups
- Here is some additional information:
- Threaded tin dipped brass baseplates
- Cream covers in a light cream color with correct toolmarkings inside
- Custom made plain enamel 42 AWG wire
- Low carbon steel keeper bars and screws
- Correct mounting screws for pickups to guitar included
- Sand cast Alnico 3 magnets made in the USA (the default is A3, but you also have options for A2, A3, A4 and A5)
- Aged to perfection, some of our Premium Clone Pickups are already in 1950's and 1960's vintage guitars
- "Loose" 2 strand braided hookup wire
- DC resistance of approximately 7.7k ohm for the neck and approximately 8.3k ohm for the bridge pickup