This aged to perfection or new set of Early 1950's telecaster pickup set. Replica of that twangy maple neck/swamp ash body monster guitars that were in fact first electric guitars made by Leo Fender. Perfect for NoCaster, Broadcaster or early Telecasters until 1955.
This are probably the closest tele replica pickups on market today in look or sound.
Early 1950's Telecaster Set
- - Alnico 5 magnets
- neck pickup is aprox 6.8k ohm and bridge pickup is aprox 7.6k ohm
- custom laser cut fiber bobbins
- Brass cover on neck pickup, Chrome plated
- Steel baseplate on bridge pickup, zinc or cooper plated
- Pushback cloth wire
- Slotted mounting screws and vintage correct rubber and steel springs
- cloth wire on bridge pickup coil
- aged to perfection